Saturday 1 November 2014

WHY UUM????

assalamualaikum. haiiii everyone

okay, ive been asking a lots of question about my uni. why UUM? why are you choosing UUM? is there no other uni u can choose? UUM best or not?


haha such a lot kind of question like that. hmm let me tell ya.

firstly as my post before. i tell that since i was child, i keep my dream to step into UUM and futher my study here. ha? why? maybe at that time, this Uni is the only one that nearest to my house.

secondly, Universiti Utara Malaysia is known as eminent management university. as i heard a lot from others that UUM produce a good quality student and of course in management . as im taking diploma in Islamic Banking. so im just decide to futher my degree life here. eventhough its take 4 years long, but nevermind. as there such a words said. "tuntutlah ilmu sampai ke negeri China" and im believe 4 years is not that too long . besides, my father and mother alway support me. and im taking bachelor in Finance. quite hard, but i will improve myself.



thirdly, im so in live with the nature here. so peaceful and so cozy. if you not believing, just came here and feel it . hahaha . okay let me show you some of sceneries in uum.





ha, am i right . the best port for taking picture. haha for those who likely to selfie . same goes to me. 

okay, is that answer your question? he. okay for those that want to further study in UUM, u can directly go to this link and searching about intake for new student. beside UPU, there are another intake in February. just for limited person. so why just try right? 



p/s : sini ada kuda, nak ride pon boleh, take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment