Saturday 1 November 2014

life at UUM

assalamualaikum. bismillah

okay today i want to tell you about my life at UUM. ha, this is my second semester here.

so far im living here, im still in good condition. haha, not crazy yet. problem? takda sapa yang takda problem kan. hehe

okay introduce you my roomate for about 2 semester here, Nuridayu binti Tamin. she was from pahang, stay at Felda Keratong and fanatic about ball. Yes right ! ball . Her favourite player for international is Pirlo ( seriously i dont know which team he play, sorry ayu ) for Malaysia of course team Pahang . such soft spoken girl and suit for her name ayu.

at first semester, me, my roomate ayu, my bestfriend najah and my other friend adawiyah attending dinner that made by our DPP, haha, so funny when four of us like busy to preparing ourself to go too the dinner. makeup and so on. here is some of our picture.
 from left, adawiyah, me, ayu and najah 





then we also go to picnic at Puncak Janings. with my politeknik friend which is aliya, atira, me and najah. so much fun . okay, here the best place to visit. just 30 minits from UUM





there so many thing to be story. sampai esok tak habis tau . haha. okay bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment