Saturday 1 November 2014

BESTFRIEND

assalamualaikum

bismillah, firstly thanks to God for all this kind and good thing happen to my life. and also thanks and alhamdulillah for sending me a good friends, good listener and good adviser :)

meet my bestfriend named Qhairun Najah Razali. Was born in August 30 1992. Live in Kuala Nerang. Graduated from Politeknik Seberang Perai in Diploma in Islamic banking and further study in UUM in Bachelor in Economic. hehe, till diploma adn degree we still together and insyaallah forever as a good friend . she also my partner in crime and in business . we go through a lot of trouble and fever , eh eh kidding . hehehe, till now, we build our friendship till now for 8 years. going out together, play together, eat together, laugh and crazy together. haha

yeah i knoe she pretty one. but shh, already being booked. haha


here some video we trying to make donut selfie !! yeah donut selfie



“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment