Saturday 1 November 2014

the story

bismillah . assalamualaikum

so how are you readers? hehe . okay i just wanna talk a little bit about myself.

my name norsyamimi ibrahim and i was 22 years old ( offficially at 7 february 2014 ) haha, not too young but not too old :p



im from KEDAH, yes!!!! im kedahan and im proud of it.

im the youngest sibling and of course im the one who very spoiled between my brother. haha, i have two brother named Hafizi and also Hazwan. a lovely beautiful mother named Noraini Abu Bakar and my handsome father named Ibrahim Bakar.

im graduated my diploma at Politeknik Seberang Perai and now im continue my degree at Universiti Utara Malaysia. since i was child, i always put a dream to futher my studies at UUM. And yeah, its become reality . It feel so calm, universiti that far away from the town, calm, and have so many natural place.






No comments:

Post a Comment